The Culottes – The Avid Seamstress
The Culottes provide the ultimate middle ground between skirts and trousers; all the swish factor of a skirt with the practicality of trousers. The Culottes are edgy, versatile and a wardrobe staple suitable for all seasons.
The Culottes feature a pleated detail, large inseam pockets (designed to sit flat and not interrupt the silhouette), a fitted waistband, a concealed zipper at the back and a wide hem. Fancy going full length? Use the lengthen lines included and create yourself a gorgeous pair of trousers.
Pattern Sizes – UK 6 – UK 22
Skill Level – Confident Beginner – Intermediate
Light to medium weight woven fabrics: cotton, cotton lawn, poplin, corduroy, chambray, denim, linen, Tencel, moleskin and velvet
- Thread to match fabric
- Iron-on interfacing (light/medium) 0.5m
- 20cm / 8″ Invisible/Concealed zipper
- Zipper presser foot
- Optional but suggested – Concealed zipper presser foot
- Sewing pattern sheet printed on high-quality 60gsm pattern paper (irons/pins beautifully) or select an option to receive an additional pattern sheet – perfect for toiles or if you would like to make various sizes
- Step-by-step instruction booklet with beautiful drawings
- Guide to taking accurate measurements
- Checklist card to ensure you have covered everything before starting your project
- All encased in a re-closable envelope
The Culottes Sewing Pattern includes step-by-step instructions with drawings.
6 in stock